Click the link below to catch up on all the latest Camp News
Dear Camp Families-
It is with great sadness that we have to suspend our overnight camp for the Summer of 2020. We were informed by the Governor’s office on Monday May 11th that resident camps are not able to open during Phase 1 of opening the state.
We are still planning on our Day Camp programs and are contine to wait
for more guidance from the Office of Early Childhood and the American Camp Association. Once we have the guidance on screening, health, communication, facilities food service, activities, cleaning and disinfecting; we are in the process of developing a plan to meet these guidelines. We are making decisions moving forward that we believe are best for our camp community as a whole. Everyone’s health and safety is our number one priority.
Here are the following options for those that were registered for overnight camp:
- You may switch to day camp. Please contact our office and we will gladly switch you. Your remaining balance can be:
- Applied to next summer
- You can continue to support Windham-Tolland 4-H camp during this challenging time by donating part or all of your prepaid camp registration. A receipt for your donation will be provided for tax purposes.
- Receive a refund, please be patient as refunds may take longer than normal.
Phone: 860-974-3379 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If it’s not possible for you to reschedule, you may apply fees to an alternate date in 2021.
Camp fees paid in full will receive 2021 camp at 2020 pricing
Deposits will be good towards 2021 camp fees
- You can continue to support Windham-Tolland 4-H camp during this challenging time by donating part or all of your prepaid camp registration. A receipt of your donation will be provided for tax purposes.
To donate: email@example.com
- If you feel canceling and receiving refund is best for your family at this time, a refund less the $25 processing fee per child will be granted. Please be patient as refunds may take longer than normal.